May 3, 2011

Denmark Wip 4 & Sweden Wip 4

So I have two days to finish these cosplay ^^;
but Thanks to my mom and friends it's going pretty Fast :3
yeah.. xD my table is very messy but this was from this morning ^^
I had started on making the lining for the Denmark Jacket :3


And this is how the Jacket looks like so far! 
It's so much more awesome then the Sweden jacket >A<;;
I still need to sew on the Sleeves and sew the lining into the jack then it's finished ^^ 

This is how the Sweden jack looks like so far... 
it's not really pretty ;3; but I'm trying..
right now it's laying dead on the chair since I haven't worked on it since yesterday! ^^;;
but this is how the cosplays look like so far! 
and I only have two more days to finish them.
Wish me luck! <3

Tobi - Over and out






No comments:

Post a Comment